There are so many restaurants to try, places to hang and bars to go to in Bali. Every time I’m here, there’s always a new thing happening— and I guess that’s why I love going back in this chill island again and again. But aside from good food, we all like to enjoy good interiors as well. Here are some Instagram-worthy restaurants you should visit when going to Bali.
1. Fat Chow. They have several restaurants around Bali and if you want comfort Asian food, this is the place to go. Their laksa and chicken rice are the best!
2. Sea Circus in Seminyak. Aside from it being super Instagram-worthy, their food is also excellent! I tried their fish tacos and wanted to order more. My friend also recommended the coconut chia if you’re going here.
3. Motel Mexicola in Seminyak. I ALWAYS go here. I make sure to visit this place every time I’m in Bali. There’s something extra charming about this resto bar and I heard it’s a good place for drinking at night too. All Instagrammers have probably taken their photos here at least once or twice. 100% sure lol.
4. Revolver Cafe. I know they have several coffee shops around Bali but I went to the one in Seminyak alone and spent at least a good hour or two just reading my book and enjoying my coffee with vanilla iced cream. Asked them what their best seller is and they gave me this one.
5. La Laguna in Canggu. The place is huge and it will make you feel like you’re one with nature. Lol. It’s such a nice place for happy hour/ sunset session because the place makes you feel so relaxed. Good resto bar to bond with your friends— the only thing I noticed is they do have a lot of insects lurking around, so make sure to bring insect repellant spray when you’re going here.
6. Nebula Restaurant in Seminyak. Love breakfast food and power bowls? You have to go here. My favourite dish here would still be Nasi Goreng though. Hahahaha.
7. La Plancha at Seminyak Beach. Want to enjoy the sunset with an amazing view and good music playing at the background? La Plancha is the way to go! I’ve been here so many times but I wanted to share this with you now because it really is a prime spot, especially if you’re on a budget.
Best place to go clubbing at night for me would probably be La Favela. Sadly, I had so much fun that I forgot to take photos hahaha. I have more restaurants and bars that I’ll definitely be sharing in the future, but for now I hope you guys liked this entry. More Bali photos coming your way soon. BMS.