The month of April is about the end and I’m sure you guys are already feeling the heat of the summer sun! Like most of you, I love summer because there are so many things we can do to make this season memorable and fun. Here are some of my suggestions on how you can have an awesome summer!
1. Be fit and find a sport you like. Summer is the best time to enroll on a sport you like. There are so many sports clinic that offer classes during summer (swimming, basketball, volleyball, taekwondo etc.) Aside from the discipline that the sport will impart on you, it can also help you to be physically fit.
2. Learn new things (arts and crafts, cooking, photography etc.) or enhance your skills (singing, dancing, acting etc). We should never stop learning. Learning new things is a great feeling, as we will be discovering our other talents and this will give us more confidence in dealing with other people.
3. Catch up on your reading.Since you have more free time during summer, this is the perfect time to read your books and magazines. Reading will improve your vocabulary and will give you knowledge on different things.
4. Spend time with your family, stay in touch with your friends and find time to thank God for all our blessings. Do not forget to spend time with your family and friends. Vacation is more memorable if you spend it with your loved ones.
5. Find a summer job, volunteer on some organizations (protecting the environment, community service etc.) For those who want to be productive even during summer season, there are some establishments who offer summer jobs. Having a summer job will give you discipline and enhance your skills for your future job. As for doing volunteer work, it will give you the opportunity to learn and help on your own little way.
Or… you can just go to the beach and forget about the world. Haha. I’m kidding. I hope you all learned a thing or two! Have an awesome summer!