1. Lane Crawford. Oh yes, my happy place.
2. Some cool chairs I found while walking in the streets of Wan Chai.
3. Joanna Ljunggren from nelly.com, a new friend I met. Isn’t she beautiful?
4. Lan Kwai Fong. The best night spot you can go to when you’re in HK.
With one of my besties, Nicole Andersson. We spent the entire HK trip together.
1. A blurry shot of these cool and stylish kids inside a store. LOVE their style!
2. We really did go to this mexican restaurant.
3. Ebeneezers! If you haven’t eaten here you’re missing out. I ate here 5 times in the 3 days I was in HK.
4. I can never get enough of the view. Breath taking. BMS.