How to survive a trip abroad without having to spend for expensive roaming bills? Since I travel quite often, I make sure I’m always active in my family chat group, reply to work/emails whenever I can and share things on my social media accounts without having to shell out a lot of money. Let’s be honest, connectivity is very important and I personally can’t get through without having internet 24/7. Good thing there’s Flytpack. Seriously, it’s the best thing ever.
Here are some reasons why you should bring Flytpack with you every time you travel:
1. You can connect up to 8 devices all at the same time. Yes, perfect pang family/ barkada!
2. It’s way cheaper than getting a local sim abroad. Pricing is different depending on the country you’re going to but it ranges from P180-P500 per day.
3. Unlimited Data. Nuff said.
I used it for the first time during my Contiki trip last year and it’s so convenient to bring- it fits your pocket and lasts for a long time. It was basically turned on the whole day for me and my friends to use and never siya na-low batt! Mas matagal pa battery life niya kesa sa iPhone ko. Lol. The process is really easy if you want to rent the wifi router:
1. Book and pay online
2. Router will be delivered to you at least one day before departure
3. Enjoy unlimited wi-fi during your trip
4. Courier will collect the wi-fi router one day after you are back from your trip
Easy as that! For more information, visit Flytpack’s website and follow them on Instagram.